Survivor

Survivor

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 Timothy 1:7


"GOD HAS NOT GIVEN US A SPIRIT OF FEAR, BUT OF POWER, AND OF LOVE, AND A SOUND MIND"



I realized I had this little ball of fear that was growing in the pit of my stomach that Olivia would possibly also get sick!! Her chances of leukemia are higher because of Ben's diagnosis. AAAHHH.....It is amazing how fast our fears can grow...I found myself obsessing over her appetite, every bruise, her coloring...everything.

All that to be said God is in control of her and me so I am praying that these fears will cease!! Pray with me everyone!!


Ben is doing well since his visit the week prior. For some reason though I cannot get his results of his last blood work-up...This is very irritating to me!! Last week our phones were down for several days because the phone line was accidentally damaged. And so far this week I cannot get an answer from the nurses....so far no one has returned my call!!!! UGGGHH... so goes life I suppose...at least no news is good news...we can pretty much assume that if they have not called then his numbers are in a good range and he is not in need of any transfusions.


I am so proud of my son and all he is accomplishing with this battle. I never would have thought that a three year old could touch so many lives and inspire so many people, but the feedback I get through my email and the blog is incredible to me. Ben touches me daily with his strength and I am falling in love with who my son is becoming.
I love you all and value your prayers beyond words!!
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. I am always praying for you guys! Love you guys hope to be out there soon! Tell Matt I miss chatting with him!

    ReplyDelete

Followers