Survivor

Survivor

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Prayers!!

Hello everyone,

Today is a day that I can be so thankful to the Lord that I started this blog and that so many people follow it and have joined us in prayer for Ben's needs and for ours too!! I feel the Lord so stronger in our lives everyday and I am so thankful to be able to see Ben and Olivia grow stronger in Him every day. To see the strength and courage that Ben shows us daily is so amazing! I know his story will be one that will impact people throughout his life. Even now we can use Ben's story to help someone new!

I have recently found out that someone we know through our family has a 6 year old son that has been diagnosed with Leukemia. Please pray for this family!! Pray for strength, comfort, and guidance. We know all to well what this initial shock is like and we know this family needs the power of prayer.

Thanks Everyone

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers