Survivor

Survivor

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blessings!!!

Ben's CT scan from yesterday came back clear of infection. This is wondeful news and tells us that the meningitis is being taken care of by the anti-biotics. I talked to Ben's Dr. this morning and he will be released on Tuesday probably sometime in the afternoon. We will go home and he will still have to stay at home for maybe two days before returning to school and normal activities. Thank you again for blessing us with your prayers and for remembering us so often. God is truly honoring the faithfulness of our families and friends who have interceded for us so often. Today Matt, Rita(Mom-In-Law), and Olivia came to visit Ben. I also was blessed with a visit from a very dear friend that I had not seen in ten years!! It was wonderful to see my baby girl and Rita blessed me with some wonderful home cooked goodies!! Matt and Rita even let me escape from the hospital and go to lunch with my friend Niketa. It was a lovely lunch and getting out was very relieving and I am so glad I can go home in four short days!!! Ben is feeling much bettter from his cold symptoms. He has been happily humming and coloring and playing games since his sister left. It seems to have given him some peace this evening to see her. With Love to You All, Jamie

2 comments:

  1. So glad he is doing so well! We will keep praying things go well so you can come home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that Ben is doing well! We hope to see him at school soon!

    ReplyDelete

Followers