Survivor

Survivor

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cancer Free for a little over 2 Months!!!

It feels so wonderful not to feel like a crazy neurotic germ phobic Mommy!!! We had th flu this weekend. The REAL flu!!!! and we were able to stay at home like a normal familya and deal with it with a Dr. visit and a prescription!! This is a little to normal.....It doesn't feel real yet. Ben's most recent check up #2 went great!!!!!!!!!!! He had a bone scan to check the density of his bones. His long-term use of the steroids put him in danger of not growing correctly and praise the Lord again that the test came back great and he is growing perfectly!! This has been weighing heavily on me and I am so happy about these results. WE STILL NEED PRAYER FOR US AND FOR SOMEONE NEW!!!!! !Please pray for my newest friend Anni and her Father. They just recently found out that her dad has prostate cancer and it has spread to his bones. The good news for them is that it looks like he won't need chemo or radiation. This is a huge relief for them, but the road is tough and the biggest need of prayer is for Anni's father and mother who are not saved. All of us have someone we know or have known who is not saved and the pain that goes with that. I want to ask everyone who prayed so hard for Ben to please Love on this family and drown them with your prayer power that you gave so lovingly to us. I have really felt the Lord pulling me to pray for them and to ask my awesome warriors to do the same. Pray that God will use every minute of this to show them that He is Real and is True!! My parents are moving back to Arizona tomorrow!!! I am excited for them and sad for me :) Please pray for me and my kiddos for comfort. We could use it. :) Thank you again for all your prayers and support. God really has used you so much in our lives in the last 3 years! Jamie

4 comments:

  1. Jamie-
    So wonderful to hear the good reports! All Glory to God! Praying now for Anni and her family, that they may come to know the Lord and His mercy. Thanks for the update!
    Brenda Jones McBeath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for all.

    May our Lord, the God of all comfort, comfort you and your kiddos. May he use this time to bind you and your husband tighter together that your marriage may bring him glory.

    God bless you and your family!
    Love, April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Jamie ~ my sweet new friend. Love how the Lord put us together. Thank you so very much for your prayers and those from the blog who feel led to pray for us and my parents through my dad's prostate/bone cancer diagnosis. The Lord has been very good indeed to us in these early days of our walk down this new and scary path. He has shown himself and comforted and answered prayers already. My hope is as we go along, my parents will see this too. This Tuesday, he has a bone biopsy. Please pray that no additional types of cancer are located within the results of this biopsy. I will let you know how it turns out. Blessings to each and every one for their prayers! God is awesome!

    ~ Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that Ben's test results are good! He is an amazing little boy. We all adore him at school!

    ReplyDelete

Followers