Survivor

Survivor

Monday, November 9, 2009

Good News!!

We got the results for Ben's MRI today and it came back clear. There is no sign of Luekemia on his brain so they have decided that ben's droopy eye is a common occurence in kids his age and he will grow out of it in time. We have recieved three different Dr.'s opinions on this and feel confident that everything is fine. AMEN!!!! I really was agonizing that he would forever have a droopy eye. I am glad this is not the case because I have vanity issues :)..... I love you all thank you for your prayers about this.


Ben's appointment last Thursday went well, we won a tremendous battle. The battle of the face mask. Because of all the flu breakouts and the scary H1N1 they want every adult and child to wear a mask when they come into the Dr. office. Ben of course refused and screamed bloody murder every time we tried to get him to wear one. I would love to say that through much patience and gentle coaxing I succeeded in getting him to wear one but that of course is not how it went, so what did I do??? I BRIBED HIM OF COURSE....you know you would too!!! So Ben wore his mask the entire 4 hours at his last visit and came home a happy little boy with a brand new train and I came home with my sanity!!!!!

I love you all!! Keep reading and praying. We will have more news later this week so check up on us later.

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers