Survivor

Survivor

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Great Adventure!

Today it is official we are moving to Kentucky so Ben can go to Kosair Children's Hospital. We will be so close to my parents and this will provide so much support for us. We will be leaving the day after Thanksgiving to make the trip. We will have to drive because Ben cannot get on an airplane.

Matt will go back to school to continue to work towards being a firefighter and I will be helping Ben (brother ben) run the pest control office from Kentucky. He and Val will be doing all the operations of the business and I will be doing all the accounting and bookkeeping. This will be a good situation for all of us and we are very excited. Ben and Val will be taking the lease on our apartment and this is a blessing to us as well.

We do not know yet if we will be able to go to Thanksgiving at Aunt Pam's house. It all depends on Ben's ANC's. If we can't go Matt and I will still drop by to say goodbye to everyone.

All the prayer and support in Phoenix has been amazing and we can never replace it. We love you all.

Love Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jamie girl, I will miss you guys. I am so happy to have this blog to connect and keep posted on Ben's progress. I absolutely love you and your family and am praying now for great things to come for you all!

    Oh, and PTL on the MRI! Awesome!

    Becky ;)
    spankos1@juno.com should you feel led to email me.

    ReplyDelete

Followers