Survivor

Survivor

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

8-26-2009

By the way I forgot to tell you the Steroid that they gave Ben last Saturday he has to take for 28 days in a row. The biggest side effect is hunger and he ate the biggest breakfast today. I have no idea where he put all that food but it was good to see him eating again. He hasn't really had a normal appetite since we have been in here. :)

Also my son loves to let us know just how big his bowel movements are. Last night he said "Mom that was a big one! Good job for Ben!!" aaaahhh boys!!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie,
    My name is Mary Parks. I live in Newton and have known Matt, Paul, Rita and David for many years. We were all so devastated to hear of Ben's illness. I have three year old twin grandsons and a seven year old grandson so I know how precious little boys can be. As a mother and grandmother, I know how hard it is to see your child sick and feel helpless to do anything. But, God is the only "help" that Ben needs and I know for sure that He is with him every second of the day. I read your updates every day to see how Ben is doing. And, I am so grateful that things are going as well as they are. I pray for strength for you as Ben's mother and that God will be close to you each day. Our prayers are with all of you that God will give you strength in the days ahead. We love you. Mary and Brent Parks

    ReplyDelete

Followers