Survivor

Survivor

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Evening

We recieved some lovely get well soon cards at the hospital today. It was very encouraging for Ben. He loved the pictures and one of the cards plays music and he has been playing with it today.
When Ben has an IV needle in his port they cover it with a dressing that is verrrrrrry adhesive and they have to change it once a week. His poor little sensitive skin is all bruised up from removing the tape & when we get released we will have to take it off again.....poor guy. He is such a little champ!
Ben told the nurses today that his Mama & Daddy are the nicest ones he has. They laughed so hard and told him we are the ONLY ones he has and he told them "NO I have many"(I don't know what this means). They thought this was hilarious. I am so glad the nurses like him so much it makes me feel better when they are taking care of him to know that. It has been a wonderful Blessing to see how God is showing himself too us in so many of the Christian nurses.
I am back at the hotel doing laundry!! Ben is really sweaty all the time now...it's a side effect of the Chemo. His DogDog ( his stuffed animal) didn't smell to great so I am washing him along with all of our dirty clothes.
Matt and I are tired but doing well.... we miss not seeing our little baby girl all the time but Olivia is doing well. Wherever she goes she is getting loved on and I am so grateful.

Love you all,

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers